Our Mission is to provide natural therapeutic alternatives to those in need and to encourage an holistic approach to healing and living.
The London Compassion Society envisions a society in which natural therapies, are accessible and socially supported. In this we also envision taking responsibility for our individual collective and environmental health, while honoring the diversity in each other and in the natural world.
The work we do at the London Compassion Society and the services we provide are a reflection of these core values.
We believe in compassion. Compassion has called us to engage in civil disobedience because the dominant power structure has failed to make medicinal marijuana available for those in need. We believe that marijuana is an important therapeutic plant which should be readily accessible. We believe that marijuana provides effective relief for persons diagnosed with chronic, debilitating and life threatening illnesses, including, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Cancer, AIDS, Glaucoma, Migraines and Depression.
- We believe that marijuana can also be used in other doctor diagnosed illnesses.
- We believe in empowering the individual to take responsibility for his/her own healing.
- We believe that the individual should be the primary authority powers the individual and the community.
- We believe that everyone should be treated with compassion, tolerance and respect.
- We believe that real change can occur if we take an holistic approach to healing and living, which includes a respect for the earth and all living beings.
- We believe we all have a responsibility to work for individual and collective change.
- We believe in the efficacy of natural therapies as an alternative to, or in compliment with allopathic medicine.
- We believe that natural therapies should be available to everyone who would choose to make it part of a healthy lifestyle.We believe in serving as a working model of alternatives and solutions.
The London Compassion Society was founded on the belief that marijuana is an unused, unrecognized and
generally dissmissed resource as a form of medicine.
When it comes to making personal health care decisions, including the decision to use medicinal marijuana. We provide medical marijuana and other natural therapies because they are important alternatives to some of the more harmful tools of allopathic medicines.